Additional Order Information
The seller, Prairie by Coco, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or delivery in the event of an existing dispute with the purchaser, full or partial non-payment on a previous order, refused authorisation for a payment by a credit card on the part of a bank or for any other valid reason. In which case, the seller's liability cannot under any circumstances be invoked.
1. The identity of the seller being Prairie by Coco and in particular his company number being 896.755.397 with trading name Verenigde Producties;
2. The email address of the seller being email@example.com, the telephone number of the seller being +32 474 538 804;
3. The means of payment being cash or credit card payments through the secured payment platforms provided on the website. The means of execution on which the company undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services will be of 10 days; The time range on which the company undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services will be of 5 days for Belgian orders;
4. If there are any complaints or unexpected issues after taking delivery of the order it is essential to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Delivery complaint", with supporting photos, within 48 hours of taking delivery of the order;
5. The conditions, the deadline and the procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal can be found in article 7 the General Terms & Conditions;
6. The conditions by which the consumer would cease to benefit from the right of withdrawal, can be found in article 7 the General Terms & Conditions;
7. Prairie by Coco ensures the existence of a one-month guarantee of conformity for the dried flower bouquets, as an exception of the two-year guarantee as foreseen by articles 1649bis to 1649octies of the Civil Code, and a guarantee against hidden defects, as foreseen by articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code, and by article 10 of the GCS;
Among other things, the purchaser is entitled to have the seller repair or replace free of charge any products presenting non-conformities within two years of delivery (2 months for the dried flower bouquets), provided the request is submitted within two months of discovering the non-conformity (2 weeks for the dried flower bouquets). If a non-conformity appears within the first six months (2 weeks for dried flower bouquets), the seller is a priori deemed to be responsible. However, the seller can be exonerated from this responsibility if the non-conformity is due to improper use on the part of the purchaser (ex. The bouquet was placed in direct sunlight, or the candle was not placed or used according to the Candle Care & Safety instructions on the website). If a non-conformity appears subsequently, the seller can request the purchaser to prove that it is a non-conformity that existed at the time of delivery of the article.
8. There exists possibility of recourse to the European Dispute Resolution platform to initiate proceedings for an amicable resolution.